The 21-Day Love Yourself Challenge is all about getting back to self; taking care of self; and becoming a better YOU! Loving yourself requires a balancing of 3 aspects in your life:
MIND. BODY. SPIRIT.
Each of these aspects are interconnected. Every time you have a thought, you set off a cascade of cellular reactions in your nervous system that influence your body, which in turn can influence your spirit. Establishing a healthy connection and understanding of each aspect (Mind. Body. Spirit.) can shift us from imbalance to balance.
However, if you’re anything like me then you probably spend way too much time focusing on other things such as work, kids, and/or spouses and not giving yourself time to fully cater to your needs.
The 21-Day Love Yourself Challenge will require you to consciously engage in activities that stimulate one or more of these aspects every day! It takes 21 Days to create a habit so here’s what you should do:
- Watch the video below by Iyanla Vanzant. In the video Iyanla shares why people spend more time lamenting failed relationships with others than taking care of themselves. See why she says making yourself happy first can ultimately attract a better life.
- Then, once you’re ready pick a day to start your challenge (NOW is the Perfect Time)
- Each day for a MINIMUM of 15-20 minutes consciously engage in activities that stimulate your mind, body, and/or spirit. 15 minutes is not that long. Remember you are doing this for YOU.
- At the end of each day write down just ONE thing that you are grateful for and journal your experience for that day!
- Share your experience and this challenge with your friends. Be sure to #ohbrenda & #loveyourselfchallenge or tag me in your post!!!!
This challenge is very personal so dig deep and find out what your body, mind, and spirit are craving. TAKE THE CHALLENGE NOW AND SHARE WITH A FRIEND!